Tuesday, January 3, 2012

More Resolution Motivation

Well, I have survived the first week of Weight Watchers and I have to say that it has been fairly easy.  Since most fruits and vegetables are 0 points, I don't feel deprived.  I have even lost 1 lb. already! 

Sunday, I went to the mall with my two girls and my mother.  While we were shopping, I spied an awesome outfit in the store window of Buckle!  I loved it and desperately wanted it.  The problem is that it is at Buckle.  I have not shopped there since NOTHING looks good on my size 12/14 body!  Everything cute is made for someone skinny.  That's when I got my brilliant idea!

I went home and told my husband how sad it was and how much I wanted the outfit.  I sniffled a little bit for extra effect.  Then I explained to him about my great idea.  I told him that if I made it to my weight loss goal of 140 lbs. by my birthday (July 31, 2012) then he would let me go to Buckle and buy one outfit.  He thought it was a great idea and even upped the ante.  He said that if I could then maintain the weight loss for two more months, I could go back and get another outfit! 

I was so excited that I went to the website and started pinning like crazy!  Miss Me jeans....Oh yeah!  Crash and Burn tops...yes, please.  Anyshways, I am so pumped about the whole thing.  I am going to do this!!!!

Here 's a peak at what I pinned:





I am so ready!  2012...Look Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment