Thursday, September 29, 2011

Will the craziness stop?

I am currently being swept away in a tidal wave of my own creation!  I have not had time to blog, let alone come up for air and I'm ready for the madness to end.

What am I speaking of?  My teenager's schedule!!!

I know, I know...I am the parent.  I could have said "No," to the competitive cheerleading and to the High School cheerleading, but I am such a sucker!

How can you say know to a face like this....

Or this.....

Coach Piggee was the one who made it all happen this year!

So, here we are...Year 2 with Prodigy All-stars.  6+ hours a week at the gym and 6 hours with school cheer and Avery is loving every minute of it!  Plus, Avery and I get a lot of bonding time when we go to the out-of-town competitions.  That in and of itself is PRICELESS!

Love us now! Hate us never!  We are P-A, Always and Forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment