Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weight Watchers Update

Ok...so here's a quick little update on how I'm doing with my whole weight watcher's goal.
Drum roll please...........I have now lost 10 lbs!!!!  I know it's not a whole lot, but I am thrilled.  My jeans are finally starting to fit loosely. 

I'm really excited!  I am ten pounds closer to my shopping spree!

Also, in the Foshee Family News....Avery made Varsity Cheer for her Senior year!  Yay Avery!

Now we just have to wait to see if Addison will be picked for all year Art class for next year.  It doesn't sound like it, but it's a really big deal.....especially for this little artist.  We had to submit three pieces of her artwork.  They said we will get them back, but it was still hard to part with them. 

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment