Monday, November 7, 2011

AED Day 7

This weekend was a lot less hectic, but unfortunately I came down with pink eye!  I have never had it and it really messes with your vision.  I was able to see, but every now and then my vision would get cloudy and my eyes tired very easily.  I continued to work on projects, but I was having a tough time getting them to turn out the way I wanted.  Anyhoo, it doesn't matter!  I promised myself that no matter what, I would post something everyday.  So here it is.

I used a lot of scrapbooking paper and collaged it onto an illustrator board.  Then I painted over it with acrylics and water color crayons.  I still think it needs a word or words at the bottom.  I am just at a loss for what to write.  What do you think?  I would love suggestions!

3 comments:

  1. Trees always remind me of family, both biological and chosen. The background is so peaceful that rooted and calm also come to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good on you for posting no matter what... I really like this by the way and like the black against the coloured background xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it this way, too. The texture on the bottom is gorgeous, and I love the drippy colors in the sky.

    ReplyDelete